U all can have a doubt that why can’t we use instant flour that we use for roti that available in market. But when u first roast wheat grain n convert it into flour n prepare this sweet u can know the difference.
Usually this sweet is prepared with roasted black gram dal flour. But for a change n for us it is easy to prepare with wheat grain compared to black gram dal. This tastes good n we u once tastes this u will like for sure. I use small amounts of sugar to enhance more taste to the dish.
In our State black gram dal LADDOO ( minapa sunne vundalu) is famous sweet. N one famous party add this black gram dal LADDOO ( minapa sunne vundalu) dish to there lunch menu everyday. This is our traditional dish n it is healthy n gives strength. One of the places in our State r famous for sweets. N I tasted this dish from them. I tried n my family liked this sweet very much so I may sharing this dish to all of u.
Preparation time : 10 mins
Cooking time : 15 mins
Total time : 25 mins.
• Wheat grain : 2 cups
• Jagerry : 1 ¾ cup
• Sugar : ¼ cup
• Ghee melted : 1 cup
• Take wheat grain in pan n roast it in a medium flame n keep aside.
• Grate jagerry n keep aside
• Melt ghee n keep aside.
• In a mixer jar add whet grain n grind into fine powder.
• Now add grated jagerry n sugar to the wheat powder jar n again grind it into fine powder.
• Take the wheat mixer in a bowl n add melted ghee.
• Mix n make them as ur desired round balls.
• Wheat grain balls r ready to serve.
If u don’t like sugar then add jagerry. Then take 2 cups of jagerry.
When wheat grain roasted u will know by the smell of roasted wheat grain.