Hai all thanks for liking, following, sharing n commenting on my blog. This recipe is every ones favourite.
I think for this no introduction is needed. Potato or aloo or bangaladumpa in Telugu.
Different names in different regions for potato. This recipe is combination of potato, onions, green chillies n ginger garlic paste.
Preparation time : 5 mins
Cooking time : 25 mins
• Potato : 250 GM’s
• Onion : 1
• Green chillies : 2
• Cumin powder : ½ tsp
• Coriander powder : ½ tsp
• Chilli powder : ¾ tsp
• Turmeric powder : ¼ tsp
• Ginger garlic paste : ¼ tsp
• Mustard seeds : ¼ tsp
• Bengal gram dal : ¼ tsp
• Curry leaves : 6-7
• Oil : 1 tbsp
• Boil potatoes n keep aside.
• Chop onion finely.
• Cut green chillies into 1 inch pieces.
• Peel n cut potatoes into 2 inch cubes.
• Heat kadai pour oil When heated add Bengal gram, mustard seeds.
• when start spluttering add curry leaves.
• Add chopped onions and cut green chillies.
• Fry till raw smell of onions disappear n add ginger garlic paste.
• Reduce flame to medium stir n add cubed potatoes.
• For some time fry occasionally stirring.
• When potatoes started frying increase flame to high n stir continuously.
• When oil started leaving from potatoes then add salt n chilli powder.
• Stir till salt n chilly powder mix well n stir continuously for 5 mins.
• Remove from flame n take it in bowl n don’t cover until potato fry came to room temperature.
• Potato fry is ready to serve.
• If potatoes r over boiled no problem peel n cut into cubes n keep aside to cool. Then cook it will be remaincubed only.