Hai all thanks for liking, following n commenting on my blog. This recipe is combination of onions, tomatoes. If u taste this recipe no one will leave this.
This can be perfect combination for every breakfast. First I tasted this when my cook cooked this for dosa. I learnt from her n after we changed the place I started preparing this. They r from Tamil nadu.
• Onions : 2
• Ripped Tomatoes : 5
• Chilies : 2
• Mint(Pudhina) : 5-6 leaves
• Coriander bunch : 1 small
• Red chiIli powder : 1 tsp
• Turmeric powder : ¼ tsp
• Salt to taste
• Oil : 2 tsp
For tampering :
• Oil : 1 tsp
• Mustard seeds : ¼ tsp
• Bengal gram dal : ¼ tsp
• Black gram dal : ¼ tsp
• Cumin seeds : ¼ tsp
• Red chilies : 2
• Curry leaves : 5-6
• Cut onions n tomatoes coarsely.
• Slit green chilies n separate mint from stems.
• Heat kadai pour oil n in low flame add onions, tomatoes, mint, green chilies, coriander.
• Add turmeric n salt n stir occasionally keeping lid.
• Add chili powder n stir when oil started coming out remove from heat.
• Place it in a mixer jar n grind it finely n take it in a bowl n keep aside.
• Heat the same pan in medium flame n add oil.
• When oil heat add all tampering ingredients n when started spluttering remove.
• Add tampering to the onion tomato chutney.
• Onion tomato chutney is ready to serve.
If u don’t like mint n coriander in this u can avoid it. This chutney we can spread it on masala r any type of dosa making it thin paste by adding water.