Hai all thanks for liking, following n commenting on my blog. This recipe is combination of green chilies, ground nuts n tamarind. This is easy to make.
This dish is good combination for biryanis n rotes. In Hyderabad where ever u go to restaurants they will give this gravy with dum biryani.
I saw this recipe in television long back. From then I am preparing this this. In my home we take this with rice also n once try it u will like it.
It’s simple method of roasting all masalas n then cooking. It takes only few mins for cooking.
Preparation time : 10 mins
Cooking time : 20 mins
Total time : 30 mins
• Green chilies : 12-15
• Onions : 1
• Curry leaves : 6-8
• Tamarind pulp : 2 tbsps
• Turmeric powder : ¼ tsp
• Mustard seeds : ½ tsp
• Salt to taste
• Oil : 2tbsps
• Ground nuts : ½ cup
• Sesame seeds : 2 tbsps
• Coriander seeds : 1 tbsp
• Cumin seeds : 1 tsp
• Ginger piece : 1 inch
• Garlic pod’s : 6-8
• Red chilies : 2
• Clean green chilies n make a slit from stem to end.
• In a kadai heat oil n add silted chilies after fry take them from oil n keep aside.
• In same kadai fry ground nuts, sesame seeds, coriander seeds n cumin seeds.
• Add ginger, garlic n red chilies stir n take all of them in mixer jar.
• Grind them into fine paste.
• In same kadai heat same oil remaining n add turmeric, mustard seeds n curry leaves when starting splutter add onions n fry.
• When onions turn golden brown add masala paste n fry till oil coming out.
• Pour 1 ½ cups of water to masala n stir. When it starts boiling place lid n in medium flame stirring occasionally.
• When oil coming out from gravy add salt n stir n add roasted green chilies n place lid n cook for few mints.
• When oil coming out remove from flame.
• Mirchi ka salan is ready to serve.
Be careful when u r frying mirchi just place lid n fry then I'd it splutter there will be no problem.
See that ground nuts gravy not stick to pan other wise ur dish will turn sight bitter taste.