Hai all. Thanks for liking following n commenting on my blog. This I tried recently.
My sister in law is fond of pasta. So daily she asks me to prepare after coming from school. One day I prepared macaroni with white sauce. She liked it very much.
Today I am sharing that recipe. It is combination of milk, Macaroni n pepper.
Preparation time : 7 mins
Cooking time : 7 mins
Total time : 14 mins
• Macaroni : 1 cup
• Milk : ¾ cup
• Cheese block : ¼ cup
• Pizza cheese : 1 tsp
• Plain flour : 1 tsp
• Butter : 1 tsp
• Pepper : ½ tsp
• Salt : ¼ tsp
• Water : 2 ½ cups
• In pan pour water n salt keep on flame n bring to boil.
• Add macaroni stir n place a lid.
• Mix maida r flour with some milk with out lumps n keep aside.
• Stir occasionally when macaroni softens strain remaining water n keep macaroni under fresh water until it cool down.
• Grate both cheeses n keep aside.
• In same pan add butter n allow to melt.
• Add maida milk n remaining milk.
• Stir continuously until it thickens n add macaroni.
• Stir for 2 mins n add both cheeses n stir for one minute.
• Remove from flame add pepper n mix well.
• White sauce macaroni is ready to serve.
While adding milk to butter see that milk doesn’t break. So stir continuously while adding butter.
After adding cheese be careful other wise cheese will stick.