This is the dish I learnt from my mom's first easy n fata fat dish. I know in this busy time we want quick break fast ya snack to children in evening. So this is the easiest dish.
PREPARATION TIME : 5mins
COOKING TIME : 5mins
TOTAL TIME : 10mins
- Wheat flour - 1 cup
- Onion medium - 1(finely chopped)
- Green chillies - 2 (finely chopped)
- Ginger - 1/2tsp (finely chopped)
- Jeera - 1/2 tsp
- Chilli powder - 1/4 tap
- Oil - little for dosa
- Salt to tast
- Take a bowl add all ingredients except oil
- Keep non-stick pan on stove in low flame let it heat
- Mix using little little water
- Make it as dosa batter without lumps
- Pour one spoon full of batter on heated pan(use the spoon u usually use to prepare dosa).
- Spread the dosa and sprinkle little oil on dosa
- When cooked flip the dosa another side n let it cook
- Remove dosa n u can eat with out any pickle.
- Now if u want crispy then add one tbsp rice flour to batter.
Feel my dosa n tell me how it is. u all can think what to feel but we say na enjoy the food. It's my way to feel to say love the food.