Hai all. Thanks for liking, following n commenting on my blog. So many people won’t like upma n I am one of them. N in some of the places in some ceremonies their will be upma for breakfast n that to white one. One day I thought why not to make my sooji Upma colourful. I tried n liked by all n when I search in internet I saw the same recipe. So like me so many r there to try this one. I am posting mien.
Preparation time : 15 mins
Cooking time : 10 mins
Total time : 25 mins
• Semolina (Bombay rava) : 1 1/2 cup
• Carrot : 1
• Onion : 1
• Green chillies : 3
• Ginger : 1 inch
• Tomatoes : 2
• Peas : ¼ cup
• Turmeric powder : ½ tsp
• Urad dal : ½ tsp
• Mustard seeds : ½ tsp
• Curry leaves : 7-8
• Coriander leaves : 1 tsp
• Oil : 2 tbsps.
• Water : 3 ¼ cup
• Salt to taste
• Finely chop onion’s, carrot n ginger.
• Cut green chillies into 1 inch pieces.
• Peel tomatoes n cut into small pieces.
• Heat kadai n add oil. Add urad dal, mustard seeds. When mustard seed start spluttering add curry leaves n coriander leaves.
• Add all vegetables except tomatoes. Stir fry when vegetables r cooked add tomatoes.
• When oil start leaving pour water n add salt.
• Place lid n bring water to boiling. Low flame n now stirring continuously add sooji r rava.
• Stir continuously so that no lumps r formed.
• Place a lid n cook for 2 mins.
• Vegetable upma is ready to serve.
U can add ur choice of vegetables.