Hai all. Thanks for liking ,following n commenting on my blog. First happy new year to all. This is the first recipe in this year. This is the easiest dish. we can prepare this in 5 mins.
Preparation time : 2 mins
Cooking time : 3 mins
Total time : 5 mins
- Boiled eggs : 4
- Garlic red chilli powder : 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder : 1/2 tsp
- Oil : 1 tsp
- Fresh Coriander leaves : 1 tsp
- After heating the pan add oil n turmeric powder.
- After heating keep flame low n add eggs slitting them.
- Fry the eggs till it comes golden colour all sides stirring continuesly.
- Add garlic red chilli powder stir for 1 min.
- Remove from flame n garnish with fresh coriander.
The garlic red chilli powder I mentioned above u can see how to prepare in my previous recipes. According to ur spice u can add less r more garlic red chilli powder.
This will be tasty with rice n ghee. If u want for rotis after sauteing eggs cut the eggs into pieces n add garlic red chilli powder.