This is my all time favourite. N easy to prepare in this busy time. I am from south India n from Andra Pradesh it's one of our traditional dish.
Preparation - 5 mins
Cooking time - 5 mins
Total time - 10 mins
- Ravva (semolina) - 1 cup
- Coconut (scrapped) - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1 1/4 cup
- Ghee - 1/2 cup
- Roasted cashew pieces - 1/4 cup
- Cardamom powder - 1 tsp
- Milk - 1/4 cup
- Sieve semolina(ravva).
- Coarsely grind sugar.
- Heat non - stick pan n stir - fry semolina on low flame till it turn light golden colour.
- Pour it in a tray.
- In same way stir - fry coconut for a minute.
- Add it to semolina tray.
- Add grinded sugar to semolina tray.
- Add cardamom powder to semolina mixture.
- Add warm milk to the mixture.
- Make desired size laddoos (balls).
Make laddoos (balls) when the mixture is warm to avoid cracks on the laddoos (balls).
Any doubts u can ask .