Hai thanks for liking, following n commenting on my blog. This recipe first I ate at dabha n then at restaurant. I liked both n then after I didn't like any where n I m posting now this where I liked n tried. Now this become one of my signature dish.
Preparation time : 10 mins
Cooking time : 15 mins
Total time : 25 mins
- Spinach (Palak) : 3 bunches
- Fenugreek leaves : 1 bunch
- Paneer : 1/2 cup
- Onion : 2
- Green chillies : 4
- Garlic pod's : 6
- Cumin seeds : 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder : 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder : 1/4 tsp
- Oil : 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste.
- Boil spinach n metthi. Seperate stock from leaves n keep aside.
- Put under cod water so that the colour will not change.
- Keep in mixer jar n grind into fine paste.
- Finely Chop onion's.
- Finely chop garlic.
- Slit green chillies n cut in 1 inch pieces.
- Grate panner n keep aside.
- Heat a pan n add oil.
- When oil get heat add cumin seeds.
- Then add chopped garlic, green chillies n onions.
- Add turmeric powder n little salt.
- Stir continuesly till onions 3/4 the cooks.
- Add methi n palak paste stir n add salt, red chilli powder.
- Add boiled stock n place lid n cook on low flame.
- When methi thickens add grated paneer stir for 1 min.
- Place lid n cook for 3 mins.
- Stir n remove from flame.
- Methi Chaman is ready to serve.
If methi Chaman is bitter then add some more grated panner.