Hai thanks for liking, following n commenting on my blog. This is easy to prepare when compare to pulihore regularly what we prepare for every occasion. It takes less time n we can prepare as breakfast r brunch even when we’ve having leftover rice.
In some places this is prepared with lemon salt. For that we have to mix lemon salt to rice.
For leftover rice first we have to reheat rice so that lemon juice n salt mix well to rice.
Preparation time : 10 mins
Cooking time : 10 mins
Total time : 30 mins
• Cooked rice : 2 cups
• Lemon : 1 ½
• Green chillies : 1
• Red chillies : 1
• Ground nuts : 1 tbsp
• Bengal gram dal : ½ tbsp
• Black gram dal : ½ tbsp
• Mustard seeds : ¼ tbsp
• Turmeric powder : ½ tsp
• Ginger : 1 inch
• Curry leaves : few
• Salt to taste
• Oil : 2 tbsp
• Cut green chillies into ½ inch pieces.
• Grate ginger n keep aside.
• Mix lemon juice n salt in bowl till salt dissolve in lemon juice.
• Heat kadai add oil n add ground but, Bengal gram, black gram n mustard seeds.
• Stir them till splutter add curry leaves, red chili(cut into half) green chillies n ginger.
• Add turmeric powder mix n add rice. Keep low flame stir a place lid for 2 mins.
• Stir once again n remove from flame n add salt mix lemon juice. Mix well.
• Lemon rice is ready to serve.
By adding lemon juice before rice to tampering will some time tastes bitter. So if we add first rice n after mixing well adding lemon juice will give us good taste.