Hai all thanks for liking, following n commenting on my blog. This dish I saw in news paper n tried long back. In my home every one liked this n from then it added to my menu.
This will be good with plain rice, chapatti n Pulao. This is easy to prepare. The name will be different but the ingredients will be same that we use in our homes regularly.
Preparation time : 15 mins
Cooking time : 25 mins
Total time : 40 mins
• Eggs : 6
• Tomatoes medium : 3
• Onions medium : 3
• Turmeric powder : ½ tsp
• Ginger garlic paste : 1 ½ tsp
• Red chilli powder : 1 ½ tsp
• Oil : 1 tbsp
• Salt to taste
• Coriander seeds : 2 ½ tsp
• Cumin seeds : 1 tsp
• Dry coconut powder : 2 tsp
• Sesame seeds : 1 ½ tsp
• Cloves : 6
• Pepper : ½ tsp
• Boil eggs.
• In mean while dry fry all masala items n grind into fine paste using water.
• Remove shells from eggs n keep aside.
• Heat kadai in medium flame add oil n add onions n fry till they turn transparent.
• Add go ginger garlic paste stir n add masala paste n stir till oil releases.
• Add turmeric powder, chilli powder n salt n mix well.
• Split eggs slightly n add n fry.
• Add tomatoes n stir add 1 cup of water stir n place a lid.
• Stir occasionally n when gravy thickens n leaves oil remove from flame.
• Kolhapuri egg curry Is ready to serve.
If u want u can cut egg half n add at the end of the dish instead of adding middle of the dish.