Hai thanks for liking, following n commenting on my blog. This dish will be nice with rice. In my M-IN- LAW native this dish is served every time in any occasion. It must be in menu every time.
Preparation time : 10 mins
cooking time : 15 mins
total time : 25 mins.
- Ground nuts : 1 cup
- Dry red chillies : 5 - 6
- Tamarind : small lemon size
- jagerry : 2 tsps
- cumin seeds ( jeera) : 1 tbsp
- salt to taste
- oil : 2 tbsp
for tampering :
- Mustard seeds : 1 tsp
- cumin seeds : 1/2 tsp
- dry red chilly : 1
- curry leaves : few
- oil will be sufficient which we used for firing above ingredients.
- Take oil in heated PAN n fry red chillies.
- In medium flame fry until slightly changing colour take in a bowl keep aside.
- Add ground nuts to same oil n fry in medium flame until they splutter.
- Take out from oil to same red chillies bowl.
- Remove oil PAN from flame n keep aside.
- Add tamarind to lil warm water.
- take pulp from that tamarind water.
- in a mixer add all the ingredients n grind it.
- see that it should not be like paste.
- In same oil PAN after heating add all tampering n when started spluttering remove n add to ground nut chutney.
- Ground nut chutney is ready to serve.
while frying chillies be carefull if colour becomes dark the taste of chutney will be bitter.feelthefoodblog.wordpress.com