Hai all thanks for liking, following n commenting on my blog. This recipe is combination of bread, milk n condensed milk.
This is one of my favourites. Normally when we go to restaurants we will get these so I tried once n it didn’t get perfect but second time I got perfect taste n texture as of restaurant.
So from then I started preparing n I got appreciation by all who tasted my dish. It’s takes Nearly 40 mins but when we tastes it we will forget every thing.
Preparation time : 10 mins
Cooking time : 40 mins
Total time : 50 mins
• Bread slices(cut four sides) :8
• Milk :1 lt.
• Sweet condensed milk :250 ml
• Saffron : 1 pinch
• Cardamom powder : ½ tsp
• Ghee for frying
- Almonds : 1 tbsp
• In a dosa Pan fry bread slices with ghee both sides n keep aside.
• Chop almonds into thin slices.
• In a non stick Pan pour milk and boil it on low flame.
• Add condensed milk stir occasionally for 15 mins.
• Add cardamom, saffron n remove from heat n take in a bowl keep aside.
• In same Pan place bread slices n pour boilers milk which we took in separate bowl n keep it in medium flame.
• Leave it till the bread pieces absorb the milk mixture.
• Remove from flame n garnish with sliced almonds.
• Double ka meeta is ready to serve.
Be careful when we add condensed milk to boiled milk. N when toasted bread slices r adding to milk.