Hai all thanks for liking, commenting n following my blog. This parota is made from combination of left over any dal n wheat flour. This is easy n will be different taste from regular parotas.
Preparation time : 10 mints
Cooking time : 5 mints
Total time : 15 mints
• Left over dal : 1 cup
• Wheat flour (Atta) : ¾ cup
• Onion small : 1
• Green chillies : 1
• Fresh coriander : 1 tsp
• Cumin seeds(jeera) : ½
• Salt to taste
• Oil for frying
• Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
• If required add little water.
• Knead it into a dough. Make balls from the dough.
• Sprinkle some flour on surface n roll each ball into parota using roti pin.
• Heat thava n roast each parota with oil on both sides.
• U can these parotas with any pickle n gravy.
If u don't want to use water add some more dal. I will not mix water.