Hai all. Thanks for liking, following n commenting on my blog.
Custer beans fry first I didn’t liked it but when I started cooking I modified according to my taste then I started liking this dish. Hard part for me is to cut these beans. Then one day I cut both ends of beans n took hand full of beans at a time n cut in small pieces. From then it became easy for me to cut this beans.
Preparation time : 10 mins
Cooking time : 10 mins
Total time : 20 mins
• Cluster beans : 150 GM’s
• Onion’s medium : 2
• Ginger garlic paste : ½ tsp
• Turmeric powder : ¼ to
• Chilli powder : 1 tsp
• Dry (r) fresh coconut : 2 tsps
• Salt to taste.
For tampering :
• Bengal gram : ¼ tsp
• Black gram : ¼ tsp
• Mustard seeds : ¼ tsp
• Cumin seeds : ¼ tsp
• Curry leaves : 4-5
• Red chillies : 2
• Oil : 2tsps
• Cut cluster beans in small pieces.
• Finely chop onion’s.
• Heat a pan add oil n all tampering’s.
• When start spluttering add onions n turmeric.
• Fry in medium flame stirring occasionally.
• After ¾ of onions r cooked add beans n salt n fry stirring occasionally.
• When beans r fried add Chilli powder n coconut powder.
• Stir continuously for 5 mins n remove from flame.
• Cluster beans fry ready to serve.
Weakly once I will prepare coconut powder n ginger garlic paste n store in refrigerator. It will save my time when cooking. For all types of beans fry I use this method only