Hai all thanks for liking, following n commenting on my blog. How all like my earlier recipes. This is easy n fast recipe n every age group people will like this. If u r having 7 mins then u can have it as ur breakfast r snacks r munching anyway you likes.
This is a combination of paneer, capsicum, bread n ur spices. Paneer ya cottage cheese u can get it at market in various brands. I mostly prefer home made paneer. I will share that in my coming recipes.
In this I used Chilli sauce. I used the sauce I prepared. I will not say it is original it’s my choice of sauce which can be stored in refrigerator for one week. Remove stem from green chillies. Slit n remove seeds. Boil the chillies n after cooling down add salt little n grind into fine paste. If u have time u can prepare weekly once n u can from market chilli sauce.
Coming to tomato ketchup now a day when we order any thing we get ketchup I will store them r I will use for instant my ripped red chilli tomato pickle which u can see in my earlier recipes. I will add water n make a sauce consistency.
Preparation time : 5 mins
Cooking time : 2 mins
Total time : 7 mins
• Bread slices ( ur choice) : 6
(I prefer milk bread)
• Paneer grated : 3 tbsp
• Capsicum : 1 ½ tbsp
• Chilli sauce : 2 tbsp
• Tomato ketchup : 2 tbsp
• Coriander powder : ¼ tsp
• Cumin powder : ¼ tsp
• Chilli powder : ½ tsp
• Garam masala : ¼ tsp
• Salt to taste
• Oil for brushing.
• Cuts brown edges of bread slices n roll with rolling pin lightly so that the bread become thin n extended its length .
• Grate paneer n take it in a bowl.
• Finely chop capsicum n add to paneer bowl.
• Now add above all spices i.e chilli powder, salt, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder.
• Mix well n keep aside.
• Take chilli sauce n tomato ketchup in separate bowls.
• Take a bread slice first spread chilli sauce lightly.
• Then spread tomato ketchup. Both should be of thin layers.
• Now take small quantity of paneer mixture n spread the one end of bread slice which is covered with chilli n tomato sauce.
• Now start rolling the bread slice where the paneer mixture placed from that to other end of bread carefully.
• Like wise prepare remaining bred slices.
• Heat a pan brush bread slices with oil n toast it all sides in low flame.
• According to your pan size u can toast all bread slices at a time.
• When u get slight golden brown colour turn other side when done remove from heat.
• Bread paneer roll is ready to serve.
While rolling with pin if the bread cuts no problem lap it over.
If ur role breaks it’s ok bring slowly together n roll over at ends join n see the end to be at bottom so that when we toast it the end will stick to read correctly.
If u like mint chutney u can apply instead of chilli sauce. If any of masalas I r not having then add what are having.